Saturday, February 4, 2017

How to End Crime Against Women?

In my post dated 24 December 2012 called "Phir bhi dil hai Hindustani - Women in Delhi NCR will 
get justice, you give it or not" I had expressed my views aggressively. It is easy helpless and it is also easy to get aggressive. Never did I know that I can find the solution to end crime against women by a concoction of principles of risk mitigation and the four fold path of Buddhism which believes in adopting the middle path. I have written a module for post graduate students under the E pathshala programme. Dr Rathore has done justice to my views by presenting a lecture on the same.
Google "how to end crime against women" or "risk mitigation" "risk mitigation and crime against women" and you will get to view this video. Here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XvR3a_7xCRU&t=68s

While I have never cared about ratings of my blog and I write when I have something really important to say, I request all readers of my blogs to view this video as I strongly believe that both Men and Women in India and outside should view it.

If the mindset of a criminal is understood based on objective logical reasons, it will be just as easy to end crime.

There is crime
There is a cause of crime - detection, delay, deterrence
There is cessation of crime
The way to end crime is chiefly depend on law enforcement to detect crime in a fast manner and have laws to deter crime. But as citizens what we can do is cultivate the right response to a crime against women and not blame the victim.

No comments: